This is a one-off, extremely high quality, professionally built 1927 Ford Roadster is a customer consignment that is created in the Lakes Modified/Salt Flats theme. It is a pin clean, nut-and-bolt full custom creation from Zipper Motors out of Farmington, Utah, long known for their exceptional quality hot rods. This car is world's away from the backyard builds and rusty hulks you so often see for sale. I have nearly 200 pictures and multiple videos available for serious parties that show the detailed use of only the best parts and quality engineering that went into this car's construction. Truly must be seen and driven to understand how nice it really is.
This rod costs well north of $75k to build to this level today. The consignor has moved, and can no longer store this beautiful hot rod, so it's priced FAR FAR below its build cost to ensure it finds a new home quickly. Just the exotic Jaguar-type rear end set up alone along with it's use of polished stainless everywhere is over 1/3 the asking price. This car is show quality throughout, and will garner plenty of attention at every show and cruise night due to the amazing attention to detail all throughout the vehicle.
This car is scary fast, starts easily, idles perfectly, sounds AMAZING, runs cool always, and everything works. With that said, here are some features of this Zipper:
* Clean title, and titled as a 1927 Ford
* Well-sorted, reliable driver with just under 5,000 miles from new.
* SCARY fast--355 hp in a 1900 lb car, you do the math...
* GM ZZ4 350, 355 hp, aluminum heads, polished manifold, new Edelbrock 4bbl carb w/electric choke, ceramic-coated headers, and lots of top quality parts/detail.
* GM 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission
* Custom aluminum radiator with CoolFlex hoses/fasteners and electric fan
* Jaguar/Winters Performance IRS, with inboard disc brakes and QuickChange rear end
* Custom Zipper steel-reinforced fiberglass body, with dual internally hinged doors. Opens, closes, looks, and feels like a steel body, because there's steel in it.
* Tan fabric top in excellent condition.
* High polished and tapered suspension/steering rods throughout
* Kelsey Hayes wire wheels with chrome caps, plus trim rings on BOTH outside AND inside of all wheels
* Extensive use of show quality chrome and polished chunk billet, including brake calipers, motor mounts, etc
* Beautiful custom lipstick red interior, complete with quality squareweave carpets and seat belts
* Reversible wood and chrome luggage rack
* Stewart Warner gauges and Moon Eyes tach, all in working order
* Quick release billet steering wheel, USB phone charger, mount, and more.
* Painted and polished (on both sides) hood and driver's side panel included.
OVER 200 PICTURES AVAILABLE! In-person inspections are welcome and encouraged--let me help you set up a time to see this gorgeous hot rod in person. Located in Seargeant Bluff, Iowa (Sioux City). You will be VERY impressed. Intelligent offers considered, but please be realistic--you couldn't build this for twice what we're asking. This is a high-end, professionally built-to-order, show-quality street rod, not a cheesy backyard build using whatever parts were within immediate reach.
Please watch the 3 minute walkaround and start-up video of the car, and see the short driving video link listed elsewhere in this ad:
This vehicle may have an open safety recall. Head to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website to perform a quick search.
Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls. See if there are any open safety recalls for this vehicle. This does not include non-safety recalls. Recently announced safety recalls may not yet be posted and there may be a delay between the time a repair is made and before it is reported or posted to the website. Before purchasing, be sure to ask the dealer for an up-to-date status on any recalls.