1958 Ferrari 250 TdF (0901) - blue/silver, matching numbers:
An outstanding, FERRARI CLASSICHE certified, 250GT Ferrari Tour de France – 77 produced. Out of the total production, this is one of the thirty-six (36) that were built as single-louver, covered headlight version. An iconic, dual purpose, street and competition machine.
It has Pebble Beach quality paint, bodywork and interior. With recent engine work -including new rings and valve job- and a rebuilt rear axle.
Exceptional early racing history includes:
· The 1958 Tour de France 5th where it finished 2nd overall -driven by Maurice Trintignant and Francois Picard,
· The Reims 12-hour – finished 5th overall,
· The 1000 km Nuerburgring,
· The PAU 3-hour and
· The Trophee d’Auvergne 3-hour
It has also participated in several recent 1000-miles rallies:
· The Colorado Grand (two times)
· Going to the Sun Rally
It is a proven, well-sorted example that is ready for any show circuit, race or rally event worldwide.