Trades accepted (even on consignment vehicles)!
This 1980 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am is somewhat of a rarity, having only 1,555 built. It comes with a Bandit Black exterior with Gold Eagle/Striping and a Palomino interior. It’s been owned by the same family for the last five years and has a well-documented past. The exterior paint was redone a few years back, the turbo has recently been rebuilt, and a professional tune was done to the car within the last 30 days. I’m selling the car for its owner on consignment, so I took it out for a test drive this morning. The car starts readily, runs smoothly, shifts positively and tracks straight. It could be used for a show car or a daily driver at your discretion. Mileage, like most classics, is not documented. Clean, blue Texas title in hand. Includes original build sheet! Exact miles are not known (not uncommon for vehicles this age).
It comes equipped with:
4.9L Turbo V8 engine
Ice Cold A/C
Alloy wheels mounted with newish P225/70R15’s
Four wheel disc brakes
Tilt steering wheel
Rear window defroster
Sport bucket seats
Offered on CONSIGNMENT by John Haigler at Haigler Motors, Inc. 13192 Hwy. 155 S, Tyler, TX. Financing needs to be arranged through your bank or credit union as no in-house financing is available. If you currently do not have a banking relationship, you may check with Altra Federal Credit Union here in Tyler at 903-405-3720. You’re welcome to also check out United Heritage Credit Union at 903-597-7484. They both offer great rates and terms! Please call/text before coming out for a viewing/test drive as I don’t keep regular hours. You’re welcome to call or text 24/7, whenever convenient for you. Thanks for your consideration.
Also, if you need assistance in selling your vehicle, I offer a consignment service on a flat fee basis (no sale, no fee charged). Quite a few of my customers utilize the service for the following reasons:
1. Avoid having to deal with countless phone calls, texts, or emails from the public
2. Title paperwork is handled by a licensed Texas Motor Vehicle dealer (especially when a lien is in effect on your vehicle or the buyer needs financing)
3. Making certain that you are paid the correct amount in a timely manner (there are a multitude of scams in the marketplace which can be difficult to detect)
4. Advertising – handled for you in a manner that draws maximum number of interested parties
5. Test drives are always accompanied, never alone (copy of driver’s license and insurance is required). Personal safety can be an issue when test driving with an unknown person. Interested persons are instructed on how to make the test drive without damaging your vehicle (e. g. no jack rabbit starts, no high speed, no rapid acceleration before the engine warms up, no test drives for “under 18 years”, etc)
6. Professional presentation (objections handled) of your vehicle to show its best traits
7. Time savings for the seller – I’m available to show your vehicle by appointment 7 days a week, saving you the time and trouble it takes to consummate a sale
8. Trade-ins accepted by the dealership
9. Delivery – depending on the circumstances a sold vehicle can be delivered to a buyer’s home or office
10. Temporary license plates (issued for the sold unit) avoids your having to worry about the purchaser using your plates and thereby creating a legal liability for you
11. Indoor storage – available as space permits to keep your vehicle safe and protected from the environment
12. Display for drive-by traffic to gain exposure to potential buyers