1952 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Limousine
Coachwork by James Young
• Rare Long-Wheelbase Silver Wraith Chassis
• One of Only 28 WRM 30 Limousines Produced by James Young
• 4,566 CC OHV Inline 6-Cylinder Engine
• Estimated 178 BHP
• Single Zenith Carburetor
• 4-Wheel Servo-Assisted Drum Brakes
• Independent Front Suspension with Hydraulic Dampers
• Live Rear Axle with Semi-Elliptical Leaf Springs and Hydraulic Dampers
The first large-chassis Rolls-Royce produced after WNII, the Silver Wraith retains an elegant prewar appearance yet offers a more modern driving experience. Elegantly bodied by revered English coachbuilder James Young in design number WRM 30, with distinctive double swaging on its wings, the Saloon's design cues were so splendid and modern that they were adapted in 1955 with the successful Silver Cloud standard steel saloon. In all, James Young built bodies in this style for just 28 Silver Wraith chassis, Black exterior,TAN INTEREION. . The Silver Wraith is said to be comfortable to drive due to the balance of power, ease of steering, reliable braking, and silky controls.
Ample documentation, an original owner's manual, and hand and road tools accompany this high-point car. The new owner can look forward to many more years of luxurious motoring.
PLEASE CALL BOB AT 954-779-1000 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.